STL.News is a national news site that publishes “States Top Leading News”.
It is owned by STL.News, LLC and is located in St Louis, Missouri. The domain was purchased on February 26, 2016 by St. Louis Media, LLC, which has been closed for business due to partnership split triggered by fraud. The site was sold to STL.News, LLC in 2019. STL.News, LLC was formed as a Missouri limited liability company on November 16, 2017. The managing member of STL.News, LLC is Kevin Amant.
Originally, STL.News published AP licensed content. However, Google penalized STL.News publishing duplicate content losing traffic and loss of revenue. Therefore, STL.News terminated it’s relationship with AP in 2019 and removed over 90,000 licensed articles and images to correct their penalties imposed by the search engine (s). Needless-to-day, that resulted in poor search engine rankings for months until all old content was removed from search results.
Today, STL.News publishes 70+ articles daily, and holds more than 15,000 stories. The site is hosted on Google Cloud platform and today focuses on content and organic rankings with the major search engines.
STL.News offers press release distribution, guest post, and business directory listings. They work with multiple press release distribution partners for enhanced distribution. The cost of press release distribution depends on distribution objectives.
STL.News, LLC has created their own search engines to scrub the web and search for news content that is license free, and relevant content that is less duplicated. They refer to these sources as “Direct Source News”.
STL.News, LLC also owns an MLS Publishing site referred to as MO.Properties. They aggregate MLS real estate listings from across the state of Missouri and offer significant amount of news relating to the real estate industry/profession.
Their content is shown and syndicated with the following:
- Google News
- Google My Business Post
- Google Business Site
- Google Search
- Bing/Yahoo Search
- DuckDuckGo Search
- Apple News
- News Break App
- News360 App
- Flipboard App
- WordPress.com Blog
- with more to come.
Visit STL.News using one of the following links:
- STL.News “In The News”
- Headline News
- News Categories
- News Videos – State-by-State
- Media Partner Opportunity
- Submit Press Release
- Guest Posts
- Business Center
- Missouri News Category
- Missouri Resources Page
- Public Traded Companies in St Louis
- St Louis Historical Timeline
- Coronavirus Information Center
- XML Sitemap
STL.News Social Media
Articles of Interest
- STL.News Releases State of Publication – August 23, 2020 – SiteMapIndex.com Article
- SEC Offers Help for Investment Advisers Affected by Coronavirus – March 24, 2020
- Direct Source News @ USPress.News
- SEC Provides Conditional Regulatory Relief – March 23, 2020
- Eighth case of COVID-19 confirmed in Greene County, Missouri – March 20, 2020
- MListingS Announcement – March 9, 2020
- US Attorney Warns of Coronavirus Scams – March 20, 2020
- Great Southern Article – January 21, 2020
- Answers of Donald J. Trump – January 18, 2020
- Space Force Flag – January 16, 2020